USDA logo Rural Development Home Loans
RD Home Loan picture banner
 Home About RD Help Contact Us Login

This Web site is your access point to mortgage account information for Rural Housing loans held by Rural Development.  If you have questions about your mortgage loan with Rural Development, you can contact the Centralized Servicing Center (CSC) by phone or email.




For general inquiries and information about your current mortgage loan, call 1-800-414-1226 or 1-800-438-1832 (TDD/TTY Hearing Impaired only) to speak with a Customer Service Representative, Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time.
For information about your past due mortgage loan, call 1-800-793-8861 to speak with a Counselor, Monday through Thursday 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturday
7 a.m. to 1 p.m. Central Time.

Please have your loan number and last four digits of your social security number ready when you call.




For general inquiries and information about your mortgage loan, email the CSC at  Please include your loan number in your email.  Allow 2 business days for a reply email.

If you are having technical difficulties with this Web site, please send an email to  


I Want To...
Register for a USDA ID and Password
Find a Form
Find Properties for Sale
Find a Service Center

RD Home Loans | | Rural Development 
FOIA | Accessibility Statement | Privacy Policy | Non-Discrimination Statement | Information Quality | FirstGov | White House